SHAA Mission and Plan
Be a dynamic association of engaged professionals focused on leadership and development of its members.
Advance the disciplines of speech-language pathology and audiology in order to provide support for professionals while advocating quality services.
- Grow membership in all types and all geographic areas
- Expand programs and services to create value in membership
- Increase interest in serving in leadership positions
- Increase buy-in and commitment among board members
Regulators and Legislators
- Increase visibility and communications
- Educate and advocate for equal compensation for nationally certified SLPs
- Define and communicate the importance of standards, education and professionalism
- Increase participation by faculty, staff and students by all universities with SLP/audiology departments
Documents (click to download):