Register Your Account
Even if you are NOT a SHAA member, you must register as a website user in order to access most website pages. Please complete this form only if you have never been a SHAA member or registered as a SHAA website user. Don't remember your logon information? Just click on the Need Help link below the logon fields. If you don't receive an email with logon help, please call for help instead of creating a new account.
If I want to join SHAA, which level of membership should I choose?
- Undergraduate and graduate students in the field of communicative disorders
- Those holding a Bachelor's degree in a communicative disorders field
- Those holding any degree in education of the hearing impaired
- Para-professional individuals assisting in the delivery of services to the communicatively handicapped
- Professionals in related fields such as physicians, psychologists, special educators, councilors, etc.
- Are not allowed voting privileges by ASHA
- Those holding a graduate degree with major emphasis in speech-language pathology, audiology, or speech language or hearing science
- Includes those in their CFY year (who receive one convention registration discounted by $150)
- Have voting privileges in SHAA and ABESPA elections